In Air Manager 4.1 BETA 23 (and all previous BETAs) the panel loads without problems and works as expected.
When I push the panel to Air Player 4.1 BETA 23 I get the following error in the log file:
Code: Select all
Error loading instrument script: lib/gci-lite.lua: size_t size mismatch in precompiled chunk
From some research I found that size_t mismatches can occur when
- using the wrong compiler version
- when the runtime uses the bit32 library which has been deprecated with lua 5.3
My questions are
- What compiler should I use to precompile such scripts?
- Are there any options I must set when precompiling?
- or is this just a bug in Air Player?
Anybody here with knowledge in this matter?